Author : Mr Anbumani
There is a saying that if you don’t manage time one day time will start managing you.
- It is not necessary that one has to be proficient , efficient in time management to get ahead with time management.
- Time management is a process of understanding things to do for a certain time without taking your productive time.
Productive time is a process of understanding things to do for a certain time without taking your time needed to complete your essential duties.
- Essential duties is a process of understanding things to do for a certain time without taking time of rejuvenation (Sleep,hunger,thirst,happy time, etc.,)
- For effective time management, understanding criteria and limits are necessary to chart down plan and stick to them without procrastination
- Procrastination is the process of understanding things in a better manner. But postponing things is the process of expecting motivation and clearance from external sources due to negligence and dull mind.
Time is money. There are people who spend money to buy time.
- We try to manage time for relaxation ,to earn money ,fame ,reputation and using for other social purpose.
- Whatever the case may be, we have to be very crisp in the things we do so that we don’t overdo things are under two things and end up in doing repeatedly.
Guys, we are in the process of managing time. Isn’t?
Based on my experience and habits, shared few thought process which may be useful in your journey.
Make your time Good !
Good Day !