Chef Murthi’s Aloo Bhaja
Bengaluru – 500068
Mail to : email@example.com
Over 19 years Rich Experience in different variation of Hospitality and art of culinary preparation with a vision to preserve the authentic cuisine in a traditional way as well as with a enhancement to meet the Modern Fusion requirement.
In continuation, we are interested to show Chef Murthi’s Aloo Bhaja preparation.
Please keep ready the Main Ingredients for Aloo Bhaja given below.
- 250 grams long potato slices (3 medium sized potatoes)
- salt (to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ tablespoon oil or( mustard oil )
- 3 Green Chilli slit
- 5 spring coriander chopped
- 2 medium onion slices
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
Hope you invent and add some more ingredients for taste /improvement after some time. Could you share it? Thanks.
Shall we see how to cook Potato Long Cut Fry(Aloo Bhaja) ?
- Take a wide non stick pan and pour the oil and heat it.
- Add jeera once pop up.
- Add onion, green chili and Potato slices.
- Then add salt and turmeric powder.
- Cook it until the slices are completely cooked and turn slightly brown.
- Close the pan and cook the potatoes. It took approximately 10 minutes.
- Once the potato slices are cooked, turn off the flame and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Now Chef Murthi’s Aloo Bhaja ready for eat.
- Serve hot with Rotis / Chapattis or rice.
Please watch the video given below:
We hope you’ll prepare now and and let us know your taste experience /suggestion.
Good Day !