Chef Murthi’s Malwani Kombidi Cha Rassa
Bengaluru – 500068
Mail to : email@example.com
Over 19 years Rich Experience in different variation of Hospitality and art of culinary preparation with a vision to preserve the authentic cuisine in a traditional way as well as with a enhancement to meet the Modern Fusion requirement.
In continuation, we are interested to share Chef Murthi’s Malwani Kombidi Cha Rassa preparation.
Please keep below Ingredients ready:
- 1/2 kg Chicken
- 1 ½ cup diced Onion
- 1 tbsp Garam masala
- 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1½ tbsp Red Chili powder
- ¼ cup dry Coconut
- 12 Garlic cloves
- Small piece of Ginger
- 1 cup Coriander Leaves
- Salt to taste
- 5 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup Hot water
- First wash chicken then marinate with turmeric powder and salt
- Allow the marinated chicken to rest for 30 minutes.
- Take 4 green chilies, 1/4 cup coconut, 12 garlic cloves, small pieces of ginger and 1cup coriander leaves in grinder grind them in to a fine paste making use of water.
- Heat up 5 tbsp of oil in kadhai or directly in cooker on medium heat.
- Now add 1½ cup of chopped onion and 1 cup of chopped tomato.
- Wait until onions start translucent and tomato melt in oil.
- Now add 1 tbsp Garam massala. Mix properly in onion and tomatos stir it for 5 minutes.
- Once aroma starts to come from mixture then add marinated chicken and sauté for 8 to 9 minutes until all raw smell from chicken disappears.
- Add green paste (ginger, garlic, coconut, coriander and green chill) mix it well for another 4 minutes.
- Now add 1 ½ tbsp red chili powder (kanda lasun chatni regular) mix well.
- Wait until water start to release from chicken, it take 5-8 minutes.
- Transfer chicken in cooker don’t add water cover cooker with lid and wait for 3 whistles
- Once cooker cool down open it.
- If you want more curry add 1 cup warm water and keep it on medium heat for another 5 minutes our chicken curry is ready now.
Chef Murthi’s Malwani Kombidi Cha Rassa ready for eat.
Serve with bhakri, chapati or rice.
Poultry chicken cook earlier than gavti chicken which take one whistle for cooking.
Please watch the video for better understanding :
Hope you enjoyed earning new dish. Please try at your home and comment your experience.
Good Day !